The easiest way to register for any of our major programs is by using our secure online system. Once you create an account and enter all of the necessary information, the data is saved for all future registrations. If you forget your user name and/or password, contact us and we will send you a link to retrieve it. Registering online is easiest if you have the following information available:
- Emergency Contact Information
- Your child’s health care provider information
- Insurance information
- Credit card information
The information you fill out online is good for one calendar year. You will need to reconfirm health history and sign the accident waiver each year your child attends our programs. When registering online, please be aware of the following:
- Credit card payments are processed in-house after we download the registration into our database; not when you submit the registration. If there is a payment discrepancy, we will notify you before charging your card.
- If you apply an online coupon such as Groupon, Daily Deal, etc., the online balance due will not reflect the voucher credit nor is your credit card charged when you register. Payment is processed in-house only after your child's information is downloaded into our database. At that point, your voucher will be applied, and your discounted total will be charged.
- First-time clients are mailed a welcome packet two weeks prior to the start of the program that includes information to help your child prepare for the quest.
- We send out email confirmations mid-week prior to the start of camp. If you want to confirm you child’s registration before this time, email us or call the office.
- Children are registered on a first come, first served basis. If paying by check, registrations are processed once payment is received.
Programs that Do Not Use Online Registration:
We typically do not offer online registration for the following programs:
- Halloween and some Fall Holiday Quests
- Birthday Parties
- Friday Game Nights
- Home Quests
- Other programs that we cannot plan for during the early fall